Tomorrow is the first day of school. Lunch is made, clothes are ironed, and I’m headed to bed early. But before I go, I decided to take up the thirty day blog challenge and set some goals for the year. I tried to keep them fairly simple.
1. Remember no matter how grown up they try to be, 8th graders are still kids.
2. Smile, even if I don’t feel like it. Eventually I will.
3. Pick someone who’s hard to like and be their biggest advocate.
4. Assume people mean well and react accordingly.
5. Be kind-especially to the negative people.
6. Take a risk.
7. Get enough sleep, and drink water. It’s hard to have positive energy when I’m tired and run down.
9. Stop worrying about other people’s opinions.
10. Have fun.
Here’s to another exciting new year.